Why a GMC Bike Fit?
Over the last 30 years I’ve ridden with thousands of different riders and it never fails to amaze me the amount of people I see out putting in the hard yards that clearly could be gaining more speed/power/comfort with a good bike fit, I’ve helped hundreds of people make small and large adjustments to get that fit ‘just right’.
With a GMC Bike fit you are getting over 30 years of Racing, winning and coaching experience, not just somebodys expensive computer program that is just another persons theory on bike fit converted to software.
At GMC Bike Fit we use motion capture software combined with a healthy dose of common sense and experience to get your bike fit just perfect, a small amount of commitment is required to learn how to use software, it takes a lifetime of commitment to gain the experience of GMC.
– Pre Fit interview with questions relating to current fit issues, current or previous injuries, aches, pains, goals and motivation for a correct fit.
– Pre fit flexibility test
– The Actual fitting process (the most important part)
- Saddle assessment (ensuring you are on the correct saddle for your ‘shape’)
- Saddle Height Adjustment
- Fore-Aft Saddle Adjustment
- Handlebar Height Adjustment
- Cleat Adjustment
- Footbed Fitting
- Hip, Knee, and Foot Alignment
- Structural assessment and adjustments as required
– Post fit assessment and ride with GMC (where applicable)
* Why a ride? It’s very easy to sit in the Fit Studio and do everything your fitter says all nicely and correctly, the real test is when you are out on the road in real conditions and under real load, only a bike fitter that actually rides can assess your position in this situation.
– Post fit Stretching/Strengthening schedule (where required)
– Emailed break down of changes and new position
– Post Fit follow up call to see how the new position is feeling.
Please allow 2-3 hours for initial process
Send us an email to make a booking for your GMC Bike Fit.